DEECD & Independent Education Providers
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /websites/fm/fmsa.com.au/fmsa-admin/wp-content/themes/fmsa/content-project.php on line 37
With over 30 years experience designing learning spaces, Education is one of the key sectors for FMSA Architecture.
We have designed solutions for all levels of the education pathways including early childhood, primary, secondary, tertiary and special development schools providing campus masterplanning, new facilities and refurbishments at campuses across Victoria for projects for the private colleges, independent schools and organisations including:
- Department of Education & Early Childhood Development
- Catholic Education Office (Ballarat Office)
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- Wesley College
- Melbourne High School
- Carey Baptist Grammar
- Melbourne Montessori School
- School for Student Leadership
- St Leonards College
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Monash University
- Wodonga Institute of TAFE
- University of Melbourne
- PICAC Training Facilities
We see the role of design for education as one which creates an environment of intellectual excellence where mind, body and spirit are nurtured.
Throughout our extensive experience we aimed to create sustainable value for both the clients and the end users with an approach to design focusing on the 5 key issues:
- Research, Collaboration and Consultation
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Adaptive and Flexible Spaces
- Sustainable and Holistic site responses
- Innovation and design quality
Our proven approach and case studies are detailed in our Education profile video (above).
Visit our education section for selected project profiles.