FMSA Architecture currently has an exciting opportunity for an Architect with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience to join our team.
FMSA Architecture is seeking a Architect with a minimum 3 years experience to join our dynamic team of architects and interior designers.
The immediate role will see you working with an experienced team to deliver a large-scale project. However, there will long term opportunities to work across a wide range of sectors and project scales. You will have the proven ability to:
- Design, document and deliver high-quality solutions to deadlines in a team working environment.
- Deliver services in line with our ISO 9001:2008 accredited quality management system.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary consultant teams.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex project and construction issues efficiently.
- Provide technical knowledge and advice at key stages of project, while supporting and contributing to a positive office culture
- Professionally manage client, consultant and contractor engagement.
- Work collaboratively in a diverse and passionate team of architects and interior designers.
- Architect with a minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience in a similar role, commercial experience preferred.
- Strong skills in documentation (ArchiCAD mandatory).
- Proven experience delivering accurate detailed documentation in a high-volume work environment.
- Completion of recognised architectural qualification.
- Highly motivated team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Strong understanding of Australian building standards.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects; public and secure environment experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of current construction detailing, building performance and ESD standards.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled environment is preferred.
Additional preference will be given to candidates with the following experience:
- Additional career and project experience.
- BIM, 3D rendering and visualisation skills.
- MS Word, Excel, Project skills.
Salary & Employment Terms
Salary commensurate with experience and capability. Permanent full-time position following a 4-month paid probation period. Flexible terms can be negotiated for the right candidate.
How to apply.
Apply via the position adverstisement on Seek