FMSA Architecture currently has an exciting opportunity for a registered Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our growing team.
Applications to be lodged via https://www.seek.com.au/job/51161665
FMSA Architecture is seeking an experienced Project Architect with a minimum of 5+ years post graduate experience to join our dynamic team of architects and interior designers.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work in a team environment to deliver a range of project from small to highly complex large-scale projects.
Operating from our office in North Melbourne, you will have the opportunity to deliver projects through all stages of development with a focus on design, documentation, and project delivery. This is a full-time position based at our studio in North Melbourne, close to public transport, the CBD and Queen Victoria Market precinct.
There will long term opportunities to work across a wide range of sectors and project scales. You will have the proven ability to:
- Ongoing engagement with Client and contribution to the Project Plan and brief.
- Assistance with the coordination of allocated project resources (internal and external).
- Contribution to interim reporting and forecasting ( including financial, resourcing, program).
- Assistance with the coordination and the development of deliverables across project stages in line with agreed program milestones.
- Coordinate and document design reviews and obtain design approval from the Client at each stage.
- Assistance with day to day management and coordination of allocated project staff.
- Work across multiple projects at varying stages as required.
- Assist with the management of design / documentation scope & program against agreed consultancy scope and fees
- Obtain periodic client, stakeholder and consultant feedback on project and team performance.
- Perform role in line with FMSA Quality Management System and responsibilities stated in The Architects Act 1991 and Architects Regulations 2015.
- Current Registration with applicable Architectural Registration Board.
- Architectural Degree recognised by the AACA. Eg. M. Arch, B. Arch.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience in a similar role.
- Strong skills in documentation with BIM software.
- Proven experience delivering accurate detailed documentation in a high-volume work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Strong understanding of Australian building standards.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects; public and secure environment experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of current construction detailing, building performance and ESD standards.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001:2015 quality controlled environment is preferred.