FMSA has an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect with 7+ years experience to join our team on a large scale project.
Learn more about the position and apply via: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40534740
FMSA Architecture is seeking a registered Project Architect with a minimum of 7+ years experience to join our dynamic team of architects and interior designers. In this position you will have the opportunity to work in a team environment to deliver a range of project from small to highly complex large-scale projects. Operating from our office in North Melbourne, you will have the opportunity to deliver projects through all stages of development with a focus on design, documentation, and project delivery. This is a full-time position based at our studio in North Melbourne, close to public transport, the CBD and Queen Victoria Market precinct.
The immediate role will see you working with an experienced team to deliver a large-scale project. However, there will long term opportunities to work across a wide range of sectors and project scales. You will have the proven ability to:
- Design, document and deliver high-quality solutions to deadlines in a team working environment.
- Deliver services in line with our ISO 9001:2015 accredited quality management system.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary consultant teams.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex project and construction issues efficiently.
- Provide technical knowledge and advice at key stages of project, while supporting and contributing to a positive office culture
- Professionally manage client, consultant and contractor engagement.
- Work collaboratively in a diverse and passionate team of architects and interior designers.
- Registered Project Architect with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong skills in documentation (ArchiCAD preferred).
- Demonstrated capability to manage project teams.
- Proven experience delivering accurate detailed documentation in a high-volume work environment.
- Completion of recognised architectural qualification.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects in Education, Housing, Aged Care and Justice sectors advantageous
- Highly motivated team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Strong understanding of Australian building standards.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of current construction detailing, building performance and ESD standards.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001:2015 quality-controlled environment is preferred.
Salary: $80 – $90K+