FMSA Architecture currently has an exciting opportunity to join our North Melbourne team on a full-time basis.
The role will require you to work with our project architects to convert concept designs to working drawings, so they can be issued for permit application, tender or construction. Coordinating architectural drawings, schedules and specifications with subconsultant documentation is a key task. You will be required to liaise with the project architect and other members of the project team as required to ensure the documentation is well-coordinated and accurate.
- Excellent Archicad skills
- Construction documentation and detailing knowledge
- Familiarity with current building standards, regulations and processes
- Minimum 5 years’ Victorian experience preferred
- Mix of residential / commercial experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to work efficiently across multiple projects
- Organisational capability and ability to self-motivate
- High level written and verbal communication
Additional preference will be given to candidates with the following experience:
- BIM, 3d rendering and visualisation
- Excel / MS Word / MS Project
To learn more & apply please view the position advertisement here.