FMSA Architecture currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Architect to join our team on a full-time basis.
FMSA Architecture is seeking a Registered Architect with a minimum of 5+ years experience to join our dynamic team of architects and interior designers. In this position you will have the opportunity to work in a team environment to deliver a range of project from small to highly complex large-scale projects. Operating from our studio in North Melbourne, you will have the opportunity to deliver projects through all stages of development with a focus on design, documentation, and project delivery. This is a full-time position based at our studio in North Melbourne, close to public transport, the CBD and Queen Victoria Market precinct.
The immediate role will see you working with an experienced team to deliver a large-scale project. However, there will long term opportunities to work across a wide range of sectors and project scales. You will have the proven ability to:
- Design, document and deliver high-quality solutions to deadlines in a team working environment.
- Deliver services in line with our ISO 9001:2008 accredited quality management system.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary consultant teams.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex project and construction issues efficiently.
- Provide technical knowledge and advice at key stages of project, while supporting and contributing to a positive office culture
- Professionally manage client, consultant and contractor engagement.
- Work collaboratively in a diverse and passionate team of architects and interior designers.
- Registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience in a similar role.
- Strong skills in documentation (ArchiCAD preferred).
- Proven experience delivering accurate detailed documentation in a high-volume work environment.
- Completion of recognised architectural qualification.
- Highly motivated team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Strong understanding of Australian building standards.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects; public and secure environment experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of current construction detailing, building performance and ESD standards.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled environment is preferred.
Negotiable and commensurate with experience. Permanent full-time position following a 3-month paid probation period. Flexible terms can be negotiated for the right candidate.
How to apply.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter, CV and portfolio (maximum 5mb). Please include ”Application – Registered Architect position” in the subject line.