FMSA Architecture currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect to join our North Melbourne team on a full-time basis.
FMSA is an established, medium scale architectural practice involved in a substantial portfolio of projects across the spectrum of building types including government, schools, residential and aged care. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified registered Architect’s with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join our dynamic architectural practice located in North Melbourne, close to CBD, Queen Victoria Market and public transport.
- Minimum 5 years’ Architectural experience essential with ArchiCAD team working experience preferable;
- Experience in delivering accurate detailed documentation;
- Experience in a high-volume work environment;
- Ability to provide advice and technical knowledge at key stages of project;
- Liaison with Directors, Project Architect and Consultant teams
- Ability to manage complex clients;
- Ability to manage large workloads and work in fast paced environment;
- Solving complex construction issues efficiently while working in a team;
- 3D documentation and presentation skills required;
- Supporting and contributing to a positive office culture.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled environment preferred.
We provide highly personalized services to our clients with a commitment to high quality design, construction detailing and thorough project documentation.
View the opportunity and apply via Seek : https://www.seek.com.au/job/38465695